SPB33S, 100x100x200cm, Single wall mobile sound proof Vocal BoothCode: 101017
Product detailed description
Video comparison of SPB Single and Double wall Soundproof Vocal Booths
Testimonial of acoustic material used, inside this SPB soundproof VocalBooth
Since I have been using your acoustic blankets, the sound is much better than using the Whisper Room (a brand of soundproof acoustic booth that costs thousands of dollars). Acoustic blankets provide the clearest professional sound possible. The noise level in the studio is now only around -73 dB and thanks to VocalBoothToGo.EU I absolutely do not need to equalize the sound any further. I don't have a box sound like the Whisper Room and VicBooth users have in their recordings, but a nice thick and warm sound.
I have recommended you to several of my friends who are having problems with their professional acoustic booths to try acoustic blankets.
Laboratory soundproof test certification from Riverbank Acoustic
Complete test result from laboratory with all details you can find in our magazine, or you can just click here <<<
Basic product description:
100x100x200cm Mobile Sound Proof Booth – Single wall - 32 dB at midrange and up to 45dB at high frequency sound reduction.
If you are recording an audio book, want to practice your vocals or play instrument without irritating your neighbours, this Sound proof Mobile Vocal booth is for you.
If you have to deal with a lot of noise, interfering in your voice over audio-recording or want to practice and want to stop the sound from leaking out choose the SPB series Sound booth.
The booth is best suitable for one person for practicing singing, musical instruments, voice over recordings, audiometry testing, and much more! The Sound Isolation Booth, SPB33S measures approximately 200cm tall x 100cm wide x 100 inches long and can be transported in a passenger car with an assembly time of 30-60 minutes!
- All soundproofing panels are tightly connected by Zippers, with Mass Loaded vinyl flaps to seal the corners.
- The booth features a swing open door panel with Zipper closure and a clear vinyl window. Internal sound absorbing panels do not have a window built-in to reduce the number of reflective surfaces.
- Lightweight aluminum frame is easy to assemble and disassemble without need for any tools or screws etc. All poles are of the same size to make assembly easy.
- Included LED light is bright enough to provide sufficient illumination and no noisy interference.
- This vocal booth is intuitive to set-up and easy to take down and transport.
- When the booth is disassembled, the soundproofing panels and sound absorption panels can be rolled up and stored in the specially designed transport duffel bags.
- Full bag size is approximately 100cm long x 40cm wide and tall.
- Due to the heavy panels, the bags are specially designed with additional secure straps inside and strong zipper to keep sound panels together. Since the bags are designed to hold considerable weight (about 25Kg each), we also provided 4 handles, so two people can carry it.
The SPB33S is a one-person sound booth, large enough to fit comfortably a chair or mic stand.
Outer Soundproof panels reduce the sound by a whopping 32 dB at midrange and even more, up to 45 dB at high frequency sound.
The internal Sound absorption blankets the way they are configured provide 95% sound absorption and create a great acoustic environment for audio recording.
Soundproofing walls are made out of specially constructed multilayered sound-blocking panels made with reinforced Limp Mass Membrane (STC 33) to block sound transmission and lined with sound absorption felt to reduce the internal sound reflections.
- Assembled Size: 100cm long x 100cm wide x 200 high
- Noise isolation class (NIC) = 25
- Inside sound absorbing panels (NRC) -0.8
- Weight = 165Kg
- Frame is aluminum with steel connectors.
- NO noise LED light with plug of your country choice
- 2 Black carry/storage bags
- Isolation floor mat
NOTE: Limp Mass property of the wall panels, has better soundproofing efficiency, compare to the material of the same weight, but in rigid form.
Inside sound absorption panels are made out of VocalBoothToGo acoustic blankets with superior acoustics which also increase soundproofing (NRC 0.8, or 80% noise reduction).
Acoustic blankets inside also provide great natural warm sound without boxy sound compared to soundproof vocal boots with solid walls.
In assembled state outer sound proofing walls are joined together with inside and outside flaps with Velcro.
SPB soundproof booths can be comfortably fit into an apartment with average ceiling height.